Register For SQLIT Training Program @ Adams
Empowering you one @ a time
ADAMS MIS offers:
Oracle Certified Associate
Familiarity with basic computer operation
This course focuses on the fundamental concepts of Oracle SQL to prepare students for Oracle SQL Fundamentals I exam, 1z0-051. Opportunities for hands on exercises will be provided. Concepts will be reinforced by giving homework and exercises.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Retrieving Data Using the SQL SELECT Statement
- Restricting and Sorting Data
- Using Single-Row Functions to Customize Output
- Using Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions
- Reporting Aggregated Data Using the Group Functions
- Displaying Data from Multiple Tables
- Using Sub-queries to Solve Queries
- Using the Set operators
- Manipulating Data
- Using DDL (Data Definition Language) Statements to Create and Manage Tables
- Creating Other Schema Objects
Duration of this class is 8 weeks, 3 hours per session.
Class meets every Sunday in ADAMS main center room 107
For more information please email us at email@example.com
*100% of the tuition is due on the first class.